Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I guess I've been hearing rumors...

See - a bunch of my friends (the "old married" type) said that one of the reasons marriage is so great is because you get to go to bed earlier!!

I guess that had something to do with the fact that back in the living-in-separate-apartments-angsty-life-stinks-want-to-spend-every-second-possible-together days time did seem to get consumed in non-productive ways so that you were, indeed, up till the wee hours of the morning finishing all your work.

WELP! It's twenty after one. Verdict is out - marriage doesn't detract from busy-ness. Luckily there's no stress of apartment/BYU curfews and mushy-painful goodbyes to deal with. But it's still very, very late. And tomorrow I suppose i will be very, very tired.

2 comments:

  1. 1 year left. 1 year left. 1 year left. Just keep chanting it! 1 year left. 1 year left.

    (My verification word is "dogo," which might be an appropriate response in naming a dog for me, considering all the years I had fish named "Fishy.")

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've never been a typical BYU couple--you're both too normal for that! PS - you should enable RSS feeds on your blog.

    ReplyDelete