Monday, May 17, 2010

Today

I feel invigorated!

Mostly.

I went on a big ol' long run and will pretty much feel it tomorrow. REAL bad. But it was inspiring and great. I like to make myself prove to myself that I can do hard things! 

Also I made a batch of brownies and chicken enchiladas. Yay for treats and dinner parties.

Short post, I know. Sorry. I'm just planning a great soliloquy about "To Kill a Mockingbird" that I'll hopefully post soon. In the meant time you should all go see the play! Click Here! - one of the best shows I've seen there!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! I was able to lower my cholesterol without medication....I was so proud of myself! :)Although, I do desperately miss my daily dose of cheese & crackers.

    http://tiffanyinvitesu2sit4aspell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete