Monday, May 10, 2010

No, I'm not Dead.

Life has just been so busy!! But isn't everyone's life super busy? 
I know, I know. No excuses.

So allow me to update you!

Lame things that have recently happened:

1. My cool supervisor's dumb supervisor willy-nilly decided to cut everyone's hours they're allowed to work today. 
2. The show ended. 
3. I ordered a SIGG water bottle and custom SIGG skin for my Dad's birthday (May 2nd) and not only did it take FOREVER to get here - the skin was cut poorly and now I've got to call the company and deal with it.
4. The weather is beautiful and I work in an office cave in the basement of a building. Wah!
5. This is also sort of lame, but funny, but not part of my life but i read it in my friends blog and it made me sad! 
6. TOMS are backordered at Nordstroms - no navy or red size 7s. It's probably better that way. $40 to spend elsewhere.

Cool things that have recently happened:

1. The show ended. It went REALLY well and I'm so lucky, grateful, blessed and happy to have been cast in it. It was a great stepping stone for me and I really feel as though I'm figuring that whole "theater" thing out. And I like it.
2. I started my internship with Justin Hackworth and it already rocks. He's had me doing intern-ey things like packaging things and sending things and running errands and making calls, but even still - I'm loving it. He's the neeeeeeeeatest dude and I'm SUPER looking forward to spending more time with him this Spring. TaDAH!
3. I'm on level 36 of "More Bloons." Granted, I'm stuck on it because my computer runs a little slow so it disallows me from really controlling the game, but hey - it's still level 36.
4. I finally saw "The DaVinci Code." Is it bad that I thought Tom Hanks was great? I heard a lot of people didn't really like him in it. I didn't like his hair, but I sure liked him.
5. Nachos tonight.

Life is good, people. I mean - it's really good. 

Also - I gained some followers! Thanks for coming, guys! You rock!

Anything, in particular, ya'll want me to blog about?

I was going to blog about my mom, see. Lots of people did yesterday because it's mothers day. However, you can read/see all about my mom here. And yes, she is as cool as everyone says she is.

But as for now, I'm just going to keep on keeping on, dream about traveling the world and buying a new, great lens for my camera. If you want to buy it for me, you can feel free :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that it's working out for you to help Justin! That's a cool opportunity!

    ... and how is work going...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey your blogs totaly make me smile!! And yeah the Da Vinci Code was awsome. I think Tom Hanks is super talented n they SHOULD have done something better with his hair.
    Love.X

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey in what show did you play?

    ReplyDelete