Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Fall Magic

I was inspired by my dear new friend, Marie, and her sweet blog

See, this fall has been THE MOST magical. There is something about the crisp air and chilly feelings and I'm loving it.

Tradition says one should take a ride around to see the fall colors. Marie says I should take pictures and call it a "wander" or something similarly dreamy like that.

So my husband and I wandered around Aspen Grove up Provo Canyon!

SO PRETTY.

Doesn't it look like glowing, yellow lace?

Or little gold coins hanging on branches?

Or something out of a fairy tale?

:)



Glowing canyon :)

I suppose Utah is pretty gorgeous, after all.  I've become quite attached to the beautiful nature around here and it hits me in my heart every time I see it. (In a good way.)

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to let you in on a secret park, because I know you'll appreciate it.

    Drive West on 500 N until you pass 1300 W. Right before the road comes to a T-intersection there is a parking lot on the right where you should park. It is right along the Provo River Trail.

    When you walk over to the Provo River Trail, look for the wooden bridge that crosses over the Provo River. Then behold the majesty that exists so close to home that you never knew about.

    (Or maybe you already knew about it, in which case just forget everything I've said)

    Don't tell just anyone about it though, cause it's my new fav spot in Provo and I don't want the secret to get out too much!

    ReplyDelete