Monday, April 12, 2010

I am becoming aware:


1) That I get overly paranoid. Just because the people parked outside my house haven't gotten out of their car and the lights in the house are off, except for one creepy, glowing light upstairs does NOT mean there are marauders afoot.

2) That I have frightfully high expectations of myself and frightfully punish myself (emotionally, not physically - well kind of physically if you count all the Easter candy I've polished off in the last couple days) if I don't live up to those expectations but since I've realized that maybe that just means that I'm accepting that it's OKAY to take a break once in a while?

3) That I think other people have frightfully high expectations when, in fact, they don't.

4) That I nevernevernevernevernever want to become a controlling, manipulative person. Just an accepting, peaceful person

5) That I have to learn a woman's strength. I have to learn to have that big woman-sized heart. It's difficult to let go of my selfishness.

6) That I really should blog more because it's truly therapeutic.

7) That I REALLY wish there was a Zumba class nearby that was, well, free. And yoga might be cool, too.

8) That I'm happier when I encourage people I love and think are great and need to remember to pray for them because that makes me happy, too.

9) That it's tough to get business. (Tell everyone you know that's engaged that I'm having a drawing!!)

10) That I just want to learn to make things beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I found your blog through your sister Emily. We go way back--we did Irish dance together when we were like 15. I tell you this because I don't want to alarm you by making it known that I look at your blog and you don't even know me.

    That said, I just wanted to tell you that my sister teaches pilates and Zumba every Tuesday night for free. The only thing is that it's not "close" to Provo. It's in Alpine. But hey, I thought I'd let you know because it's one of your wishes. It could come true if you don't mind driving a lot.

    If you aren't totally creeped out and if you are interested in coming to the pilates/Zumba class, let me know:

    chemical.sarah@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete