Today...uh, er i mean tonight I am grateful. Maybe there should be two thanksgivings a year so i can celebrate the wonderful nature of my life right now.
1. I don't think my face has hurt so much so consistently from smiling so much..so consistently.
2. It is so fantastic that despite the travails and despondent moments of life can be totally and completely obliterated in one word, look, or gesture.
3. Jazz music is for dancing.
4. I am so grateful to my God for everything he has given me.
- - I am at a fantastic university
- - i have the best roommates that ever did live
- - and I truly believe that it is God's grace and mercy that put away my trombone tonight after my Synthesis concert.
- - (Not to mention how the spirit uplifted us all during the performance and it was great!!)
5. I feel like heaven isn't so far. If you really think about it - the Lord puts people on this earth for each other. I am here for you, and you are here for me (whoever "you" are) - YES! it's true! (I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together? Goo goo ga joob?) So I can say i get hugs from God every day because he is trusting one of his sons or his daughters to hold me for just one moment in His tender spirit. All things that are good come of God. Happy feelings are good. Hugs are good. People are good. So people who hug you and give you happy feelings are from God. It's just the way it is.
And i even have heaven-sent flowers on my table. I got them for Valentines Day.
They're the prettiest flowers I've ever seen.