Sunday, January 9, 2011

My 2011 Engagement Calendar

It has come.

That time of year when I need a new planner.

I've narrowed it down to six (if you can call 6 planner choices "narrow.")

Will you help me decide?













To me, a daily planner is most precious. It holds valuable information! Your schedule, contacts, codes, notes, business cards, tickets, coupons, etc. Well, at least mine holds all of those things.

Last year I had a daily planner/recipe book. It was amazing. There were beautiful pictures of food to look at every day, recipes, healthy snack tips and more! I loved it. I think this year I'm in need of some daily eye candy which, I suppose, is why I've tended toward the artful this year.

It's all a matter of deciding what I need to have with me as my second hand man. Oh, and you BET I'm a physical-planner person. I can't keep track of everything on line. Nope. Not my style.

Anyway - what's your vote?

1 comment:

  1. This is the first time in years that I haven't had the Mary Englebriet planner. It is my favorite :) At the end of the year I go through it and tear out my favorite pictures to frame eventually.

    ReplyDelete