Thursday, January 7, 2010

Today my life is like:

Big Fish.

Why?
I'll tell you.

"I just get so hungry!"
It's true.
I've been feeling this way all week.
Mostly for knowledge.
My upper-level classes are, finally, stimulating.

My life is a circus.
That cannot be denied.

I'm 1 1/2 years away from graduation.
The end is in sight!
And let me tell you - I'm on to bigger and better things.

I'm not ready to give up my shoes yet.
Too much to do and too many things to see.


But in 8 days I'll have this.
And i couldn't be happier.

3 comments:

  1. AH! your last picture gave me little chills and made me smile...it's so true. I'm so happy for you and that you'll get to experience it so soon. You will love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ack I love this. I love this movie. You are being marriaged soon. WahoooooO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I super love that movie- you do have in common great story and a happy ending!

    ReplyDelete