Saturday, August 21, 2010

Motivation is Draining

While on vacation, I thought of all these ambitious ideas of how I would budget my time, projects I need to complete, things I need to do, books I need to read...

Now that I'm back? Well, I'm just having a hard time getting going.

Maybe it's the heat? Maybe it's the city? 

But it's more likely to be the prospect of impending doom. School starts in a week. Ug. And thought it's my final year of my undergraduate schooling - it's still coming WAY too fast. I guess I'm just living in a vacation-wonderland, but this summer has been too sweet to see it pummeled and corroded immediately by reality. 

1 comment:

  1. I feel you- I've read exactly half of a book this summer. You would think that it wouldn't be so hard to do things that you actually wanted to do.

    ReplyDelete