Tuesday, August 9, 2011

What I'm going to Do when School is Out

In just 130 days I'll be done with college.

I will celebrate Christmas.

I will read books of my choice.

I will learn to do yoga.

I will learn more about biking.

I will run with my dogs.

I will paint the walls of my house.


And I will continue to learn many, many things.


I will not have to miss work to go to reviews.

I will not have to deal with the scheduling conflicts of everything class brings with it.

I will not have to deal with petty, entitled students who "participate" in reviews by spending their time on Facebook and call the TA's "idiots."

I will not have to stress about parking.

I will not have to worry about "my record."

I will not have to correspond with "TA's."

I will not have to brave the swarming crowds of campus.

I will not have to log into BYU's "My Financial Center."

I will be so very happy.

2 comments:

  1. You will eat nachos with sister?

    You will go shopping with sister?

    You will make theens with sister?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting and important information. It is really beneficial for us. Thanks.

    แคมฟรอก

    ReplyDelete